- Years in business: 8 Years
- Services: Surface Casing Vent Flow Testing
- Safety: Intrinsically safe, CSA Certified
- Offices: Calgary, Aidrie AB
ADVANCING SURFACE CASING VENT FLOW MONITORING INTO THE 21ST CENTURY
The VENTBUSTER® is a highly portable, intuitive, smart gas meter that empowers oilfield personnel to conduct accurate, accountable and repeatable tests.
REVOLUTIONARY ADVANCEMENT IN ULTRA-LOW FLOW GAS VENTING DETECTION AND MEASUREMENT
Introducing the VENTBUSTER®, a patened breakthrough in relative low and ultra low flow gas measurement designed specifically for surface casing vent flow (SCVF) qualification and quantification. This innovative new technology has the ability to eliminate fugitive methane emissions by providing the most accurate vent flow measurement for intuitive diagnostics and best in-class well integrity restoration techniques. Operating in strict compliance with the AER Directive 20 and Interim Directive 2003-01, the VENTBUSTER® is the only gas meter that accurately detects and directly measures continuous and/or intermittent SCVF rates from “one bubble” in 10 minutes in excess of 400 m3/day.
- Real time, automated monitoring and digital recording of flow-rate, flowing pressure, flowing temperature and shut-in SCV pressure build-up to stabilization.
- Portable, smart technology meter with sophisticated, intuitive software for quick and simple “plug & play” operation.
- Bluetooth enabled APP for operator interfacing, on site communication and notifications directly on the Tablet.
- Designed for routine SCVF testing, well abandonment monitoring, SCVF remediation, cutting and capping vent verification, and on-site ‘sentinel’ vent flow monitoring.
- Cellular based telemetry transmits real-time data to our secure Cloud based IoT Platform.
- 24/7 client access to live and historical data through a web portal.
- On-board GPS for test site confirmation.
- All transmitted data is date and time stamped for varification.
- Remote site data download capability via Bluetooth.
- An intrinsically safe SCVF gas metering device.
- CSA Certified in Hazardous Area – Zone 0 Class IIB for all oil and gas facility installations.
|Storage Temperature||-40ºC – +60ºC|
|Operating Temperature||-40ºC – +55°C|
|Inlet Connection||50.8 mm NPT|
|Ultra Low Flow Range *||0.04 ml/min – 0.15 m³/day|
|Relative Low Flow Range *||.12 m³/day – 450 m³/day|
|Back Pressure||25.4 mm of H2O|
|Max Shut-in Pressure **||7000 kPa|
|Shut-in Leak Rate||0.1 mL/min @ 7000 kPa|
|Pressure Measurement||0 – 7000 kPa|
|Ingress Protection||IP 54|
|Internal Power||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|External Power (Optional)||12V @ 100 mA|
|Wireless Communication †||Bluetooth, Cellular Networks|
|Hazardous Area Classification||CSA Zone 0 Group IIB T3|